Join Poplar Grove on Saturday, October 28 from 10-5 p.m. and Sunday, October 29 from 10-4 p.m. for GooseBumps in the Grove, a day-time Halloween Gift Show & Carnival for all those young at heart and full of verve.
This weekend event will feature 75 artisan vendors, food trucks, trick or treating for the kids, carnival games & prizes, and a little spooktacular fun, so come on out & get ready for a few treats and a few e-e-e-ks!
Your family four pack includes:
- Admission for 4 (ages 2+) to Goosebumps in the Grove on either Saturday or Sunday
- Trick or Treating with the Vendors (Saturday 10a.m - noon & 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. or Sunday Noon - 2 p.m.) - Ages 10 & under in costume, of course!
- PG Witches Candy Chute - All Day!
- Vintage Carnival Games - All Day!
- Mr. Mark’s Monster Mash Sing-A-Long
- Halloween Vignette Photo Ops
- Mr. Twister’s Fabulous Balloon Creations
- Admission to walk through The Haunted Manor is from 11-4 pm on Saturday and 11-3 pm on Sunday (included in family four pack)
For those little ones brave enough to enter the front door, there are additional treats to acquire for such bravery!
All proceeds benefit conservation, education and preservation. Poplar Grove Foundation Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization.