Here at The Self-Love Museum, we are putting L-O-V-E back into social media.
No hating. No comparing. No shame.
It's ALL LOVE here, for ourselves and others.
FLAWS & ALL are embraced and we welcome you as you are!
Smiles. Silly faces. Duck lips. Fly kicks. Long hair don't care. Bright pink lipstick.
In this unique experience, you will be able to have fun, be creative, and be inspired.
All you have to do is bring your camera and yourself.
We highly encourage bringing your favorite hypeman, best friend, or personal photographer.
We want you to leave happy and confident after you've made lasting memories and captured tons of awesome photos!
Grab a ticket and add some self-love to your life. Do it for yourself...then do it for the gram!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday: By appointment only
Tuesday: By appointment only
Wednesday: 12pm - 7pm
Thursday: 12pm - 7pm
Friday: 12pm - 9pm
Saturday: 12pm - 9pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
Think of us as a do-it-yourself photography studio & interactive museum where you're the artwork.
Love taking pictures?
Looking for something fun to do?
Have a new outfit or shoes you want to capture?
Need to create social media content?
Want to do a private photo shoot?
Looking for a picturesque place for a girls night, birthday party, or private event?
We have the creative space and photo ops just for you!
General Admission (ages 13+):
Ages 4-12: $20
3 & under: Free
1. General admission tickets are required for everyone age 13 and up.
2. Tickets are for 1-hour time slots. Please book more than one time slot to enjoy the museum for longer than an hour.
3. For your safety and an optimal photo experience, there are a limited number of available slots per hour.
4. Weekend prices are designated for Fridays & Saturdays.
5. Youth tickets can only be purchased with a paying adult (general admission ticket).
6. Walk-ins are welcome but will be accommodated based on current capacity.
7. Tickets are non-refundable, but you can reschedule up to 24 hours before your session.
420 Eastwood Rd. Wilmington NC