Each 90 minute evaluation includes evaluation of mobility, swing speed, goals, and injuries.
At Change The Game Golf Performance, we understand that every single person's pain is unique, which is why our first step is to get a deep understanding of what is happening to your body, and how it is affecting your life so we can create a plan that focuses on YOU and your goals.
We work with:
Active Adult Golfers
Golfers looking to improve their performance
Golfers with prior injuries
Older Adult Golfers
Adults wanting to improve their game
Golfers with chronic pain
Golfers after surgery
This is what will happen during your 90 minute golf evaluation:
1. We listen to your story - find out what frustrations you have with your golf game and with any injuries / tightness or restrictions
2. We find the cause with the latest technology in our golf bay with a swing movement pattern analysis
3. We fix the physical problem through assessing your mobility and other golf metrics and we treat the problem with anything you may need
4. We optimize for golf performance – for flexibility, strength, balance, power and speed (more distance)
5. We develop a plan and program together that works for you to golf pain free and without limitation
On average, golfers who came to us with an injury are out of pain in 6 to 8 visits.
We also see an average gain of 10 to 15 yards in 10 weeks for nearly every golfer (30% have seen 30-40 yards in 10 weeks!). In 6 months, most golfers will gain an additional 20 yards off the tee and will still be playing golf pain free (with multiple rounds per week).